Georgia's housing market continued on a positive track and steady pace for the month of July. Monthly indicators are as follows:
- New Listings decreased 7 percent to 18,416.
- Pending Sales were up 7 percent to 13,286.
- Inventory levels were flat, with a 0.3 percent decrease to 45,242 units.
- Median Sales Price increased 4.5 percent to $235,000.
- Days on Market was down 8 percent to 48 days.
- Months Supply of Inventory was down 5 percent to 3.9 months.
We are transitioning towards a buyers market which means pricing, marketing and positioning are critical to selling.
Contact us at 770-765-6222 to get your home's value and custom marketing plan to sell for top dollar.