Georgia Housing Market Snapshot: May
Georgia's housing market showed modest but positive growth last month. Indicators for May are as follows:
* New Listings increased 8.8 percent to 20,660.
* Pending Sales were up 6.9 percent to 14,617.
* Inventory levels grew 2.6 percent to 44,318 units.
* Median Sales Price increased 6.8 percent to $235,000.
* Days on Market was down 7.3 percent to 51 days.
* Months Supply was down 2.6 percent to 3.8 months.
Following April, inventory grew again in May. While modest, this trend is starting show a slow down in sales and absorption.
We are moving further towards a buyers market which means pricing, marketing and positioning are critical to selling.
Contact us at 770-765-6222 to get your home's value and custom marketing plan to sell for top dollar.