Posted by Barry Wolfert on Thursday, October 20, 2022 at 1:13:18 PM By Barry Wolfert / October 20, 2022 Comment
SEPTEMBER 2022 HOUSING INDICATORS
The Monthly Housing Indicators for Georgia are in for September. Median Sales Prices were up 13 percent year-over-year, Inventory was up 39 percent and Months Supply of Inventory rose 60 percent.
* New Listings decreased three percent to 16,072
* Pending Sales decreased 25 percent to 10,511
* Closed Sales were down 18 percent to 11,906
* Inventory levels increased 39 percent to 29,868 units
* The Median Sales Price increased 13 percent to $340,000
* The Average Sales Price increased 13 percent to $402,920
* Days on Market decreased 20 percent to 30 days
* Months Supply of Inventory was up 60 percent to 2.4 months
Feel that change in the air? It's not just the weather. This market is in transition. You can still sell for a good price and buy at a good rate if you have the right people advising you. Contact us now to find out how.
Post a Comment
To post a comment about this blog entry, click here.